School's Rules and Regulations
1. Students must reach the school premises before 10 minutes of the assembly with their complete teaching- learning materials. If they fail to do so, the security person may not allow them to enter the school complex.
2. Students must come to school in prescribed uniform. It must be neat, clean and well ironed. The shape, size and style of the uniform must be as prescribed by the school.
3. Students aren't allowed to wear / use any kind of expensive ornaments on their body. After its use, in case it is lost, the school will not be responsible. Using fixer and gel is strictly prohibited. Girl should ribbon their hair either side on the head.
4. Parents / guardians are not allowed to visit their kid, teaching staff, wards etc without permission of the principal. The meeting can be arranged by an earlier appointment.
5. Students must speak in English in the school complex except in Nepali periods.
6. Students are strictly prohibited to leave the school premises during school hours except the permission of the principal. If found so the student shall be expelled from the school.
7. Students are forbidden to damage the property of the school. If they are found damaging the property. They will be charged the amount. Students should use only simple bag which can hold all the teaching and learning materials.
8. The school won't be responsible for any major accidents that take place in the school complex but necessary first aid will be provided. No student is allowed to bring their out –friends during school hours. At leisure, prior permission is required.
9. If students are found in different violent or immoral activities, they will be warned and eventually expelled. Irresponsible, rude behavior and serious misconduct either inside or outside the school will result in the expulsion of the student.
10. No student can remain absent without pre-information of their parents. If found so, they can be charged, warned and ultimately expelled. Student should cover their books and copies.
11. The decision made by the Principal. V. Principals or other concerning authorities will be final in all regards and matters, and no arguments will be entertained.
12. Students must follow all the rules and regulations of the school. If any breach is found, the student will be warned, punished and ultimately expelled from the school.
13. After the student gets entered into the school complex, she / he won't be called on phone or mobile. Due to emergency work, if any student needs to go home, parents must come to receive their kids.
School's Scholarship Policy
Our school has a tradition of encouraging the pupils via different scholarship and free ship facilities being offered to the students who are disciplined, studious, and labourious. Scholarship and free ship facilities to the learners are provided under some terms and conditions;
Oxford Secondary School Teaching Staffs
|S.No||Name Of Staff||Designation||Photo|
|2||Mohan Khanal Chhetri||Vice-Principal|
|3||Shalikram Poudel||Secondary Incharge|
|4||Chiranjivi Sapkota||Lower Secondary Incharge|
|5||Sarita Bhusal||Secondary Incharge|
|6||Rita Kumari Pandey||Montessori Incharge|
|7||Afroj Ansari||English Teacher|
|8||Anirudra Pandey||Science Teacher|
|9||Anisha Bhandari||English Teacher|
|10||Anisha K.C.||Science Teacher|
|11||Anu Rajak||Dance Teacher|
|12||Asmita Chhetri||English Teacher|
|13||Baburam Pokhrel||Computer Science Teacher|
|14||Barsha Rana||Science Teacher|
|15||Bhagwoti Koirala||Science Teacher|
|16||Binakumari Khatri||English Teacher|
|17||Bindu Poudel||Nepali Teacher|
|18||Binod Kumar Koiri||English Teacher|
|19||Biswash Gautam||Computer Science Teacher|
|20||Dandapani Pokhrel||Nepali Teacher|
|21||Deepa Ranamagar||Montessori Teacher|
|22||Ganesh Bahadur Dhami||Social Teacher|
|23||Geeta Thapa||English Teacher|
|24||Heera Sapkota||English Teacher|
|25||Humananda Khanal||Nepali Teacher|
|26||Jagannath Baral||Maths Teacher|
|27||Jiba Kumari Sharma||English Teacher|
|28||Kalpana Panthi||Nepali Teacher|
|29||Kamala Rayamajhi Thapa||Nepali Teacher|
|30||Khemraj Adhikari||Maths Teacher|
|31||Khimananda Gyawali||English Teacher|
|32||Laxman Ghimire||Computer Science Teacher|
|34||Laxmi Gurung||Science Teacher|
|35||Laxmikumari Gautam||Science Teacher|
|36||Laxminarayan Marasani||Nepali Teacher|
|37||Laxmi Sharma Gurung||Montessori Teacher|
|38||Madhuri Paudel||Nepali Teacher|
|39||Milan Shrestha||Science Teacher|
|40||Nirmala Pun||English Teacher|
|41||Oshin Thapa||Montessori Teacher|
|42||Pooja Gaha Magar||Montessori Teacher|
|43||Pradeep Bhattarai||English Teacher|
|44||Pratima Rana||Montessori Teacher|
|45||Prabina Kunwar||Montessori Teacher|
|46||Reeta Sharma||Maths Teacher|
|47||Rita Kumari Pandey||Montessori Teacher|
|48||Rummaya Gurung||Montessori Teacher|
|49||Salina Thapa||English Teacher|
|50||Samjhana Panthi||Nepali Teacher|
|51||Santosh Khadka||English Teacher|
|52||Sapana Shrestha||Maths Teacher|
|53||Saugat Gyawali||Science Teacher|
|54||Sita Gaire||Montessori Teacher|
|55||Sita Upadhaya||Computer Teacher|
|56||Sunita Kumari||Montessori Teacher|
|57||Sunita Rana||English Teacher|
|58||Sushmita Thapa||English Teacher|
|59||Tamanna Bashyal||Montessori Teacher|
|60||Tika Kumari Thapa||Montessori Teacher|
|61||Tulsa Pandey||English Teacher|
|62||Uma Gurung||Montessori Teacher|
|63||Umesh Adhikari||Science Teacher|
|64||Yamuna Gurung||Montessori Teacher|