- Admission to the school will be taken only after an entrance examination that will be held in the beginning of an academic session year every year.
- Admission forms will be issued from the account section from the last week of chaitra, the information will be disseminated via school web page as well as from different electronic media.
- After filling the entrance form, it must be submitted to the account section from where the students will be provided with an admission card that will allow the students to take part in the entrance exam.
- The entrance test will be held for the subjects like English, Nepali, Math, and science. Each subject carries 25 marks.
- The result of the entrance test will be published after at least three hours of the test and the ones who pass and are interested to get admitted to our school should get admission within three days of the result publication.
- Filling an admission form requires the following testimonials;
1. Transfer certificate
2. Character certificate
3. Mark sheet
4. A copy of birth certificate.
- Along with the aforementioned requirements the sound appearance and character of the students is a must.
The school conducts entrance examination . The detail of admission program is made up public through local newspapers, radio and television channels. Students must pass the entrance examination in order to appear in the interview that the parents also need to attend . Only then can the successful students enroll with certain term and condition .
|Stream||Minimum GPA||Minimum Grade|
|Science||2.0||English , Nepali , social Studies , EHP||D+|
|Mathematics , Science||C+|
|Management||1.6||English , Mathematics , Science , Social Studies , EHP , Nepali||D+|
|Humanities/Education||1.6||English , Social Studies , EHP , Nepali , Science||D+|